PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, April 4, 2013

New Designs in the Shop

Over the last few months I have been itching to design some new invites for the Etsy shop.


       

























Thankfully I had a whole mess of people asking for custom work, which equals new listings for everyone else to peruse.  That also means I had to get my booty in gear and get all of the fun designs 'shop-ready' which takes time. Do you have any extra time? Not me! I happy to introduce the Pickle Doodle Designs "Spring 2013" collection. I am promising more to come, because sometimes that design itch still needs a good scratch!

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

3 comments:

  1. wow!! I love all of your designs!! they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ladies! Stay tuned for new stuff coming this summer too.

    ReplyDelete